Lunches (300 calories each)
- Tuna wrapped in white wheat sliced breads. You can use 2 tbsp of low-fat mayo and salad to add more flavor.
- Beans salad mixed with 1/2 green pepper, 1 sliced up tomato, 1 slice of cucumber and a handful of kale. Drizzle some lemon juice and olive oil to add flavor.
- 2 slices of whole wheat bread and 1 boiled egg. Add low fat mayo and sliced up tomatoes.
- Red pepper and hummus pitta. Get 1 wholewheat pitta filled with about 3 tbsp of reduced fat hummus. Get 1/2 red pepper minced and spread over hummus.
- Get a sushi takeout and an apple.
- 3 medium sized boiled potatoes and skinless chicken breast.
- Add salad and lemon juice for extra flavor.
Dinners ( 400 calories each)
- Boiled peas with prawn omelette.
- 1 medium sized chicken breast with 1 cup of brown rice. Add salad drizzled with olive oil.
- Salmon and 3 baked potatoes, with salad siding.
- Pepper omelette and mushroom. 2 eggs made mixed and fried with minced up tomatoes, onion, red pepper and 1 handful of mushrooms. Serve with vegetable salad sprinkled with grated fat reduced cheese.
- Baked cod filled with garlic, lemon juice and fresh spicy herbs.
- Served with 2 boiled medium potatoes .
Snacks (160 CALORIES EACH)
- Mixed summer fruit salad containing cantaloupe melon, blueberries, strawberries and sliced pineapples.
- 2 slices of toasted wheat bread with low-fat peanut butter spread.
- Have a protein bowl with 1 boiled egg and 2 tbsp of cotton cheese.
- Banana shake mix. Get 3 ripe bananas and blend them with half cup of low-fat skimmed milk.
- Unsalted nut bowl containing almond, peanuts and cashews.